Wednesday, March 3, 2021

GRR Closing - Thanks for your support

After 15 years of releasing music, Gentleman’s Relief Records (GRR) is closing this month. The label has been a huge part of my life since 2006 and I’m really happy with everything it accomplished - it’s now time to focus on some other things.

Thank you all very much for your incredible support, which has enabled the label to continue and grow. I really appreciate it. I’ve really enjoyed getting to know so many passionate fans of the music over the years.

Once again, thank you for everything. I hope you’re able to continue enjoying the music released on GRR!

Henry

3 comments:

  1. wow, this is sad to read! i remember when i discoverd your mixtapes back in 2010/2011. and it was a pleasure to find out about all the releases you managed after that. especially all the nick wiz stuff will keep in my mind - and some of em in my record collection too - forever! I also remember the time you startetd this blog. I think i was the first or second in generell who wrote a comment to post. well, times went by and destiny strikes back - i might be the last one writing a comment in here.

    thank you henry for all the effort u put in this project. i really appricieate it! your influence has been a real companion over the last 15 years. I wish u all the best for the future bro! one love!

    greetings from Germany,
    rob.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rob, I just saw your message. Thank you very much for the kind words and support over all these years. It's really appreciated. All the best to you! Henry

      Delete
  2. If you can remix, which classic record would you like to remix ?

    ReplyDelete