Monday, October 17, 2011

Steve Colossal + Debonair P = The City That Bleeds 7" Vinyl


Hey all,

I am very pleased to announce another new piece of wax I have coming out in the very near future - a new 7" vinyl with Steve Colossal.  For those who don't know, Steve released dope records in the mid-late 90's both solo and with the Baltimore crew Global Platoon.  After I remixed one of his joints 'Time to Shine' on my Remixes LP earlier this year, Steve got in touch with me and we put a few joints together.  The release is on translucent red vinyl featuring 4 cuts (2 tracks + 2 remixes) and will be available for the very affordable price of $8 a record.  Buy 2 or more copies and be in the running for a test pressing of the release!

Full ordering details will be posted in the very near future.

As always, any support is much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment